Your key company personnel need a basic understanding of the requirements of the ADA and California Building Code in order to make your company’s products available to customers with disabilities as well as to avoid costly litigation and project alterations.
Customized training programs include:
- Training for key staff of architectural, engineering and design firms so your staff understand the accessibility requirements and how to incorporate them into project planning
- Presentations to construction project managers so project plans meet requirements
- Presentations to business groups and associations (ex: Chamber of Commerce) so business owners understand the law and their obligations to comply
- On-site field training for hands on application of the ADA and state accessibility guidelines
- Phone consultation for accessibility issues